Nibiru NIBI

Nibiru Chain is a breakthrough L1 blockchain and smart contract ecosystem providing superior throughput and unparalleled security.

Nibiru price
$0.3252
24h:
7.01%
7d:
n/a

Overview

Market Cap
Current: n/a
Fully Dilluted: $487.8M
Supply
Circulating:
0
Total:
1,500,000,000
Trade Volume
24h:
$3,005,329
All Time High Price
$0.9601
From ATH:-66.1%
To ATH: +200%

* For a token before Listing (TGE), the Initial Circulating Supply, Initial Market Cap and Fully Dilluted Market Cap are only approximate estimations

Token Sales

ICO - 01 Feb 24
Price
$0.05
ROI
6.5x
ATH ROI
19.2x
Tokens For Sale
120,000,000
Vesting Schedule
10% unlocked at launch. Linear vest for the other 90% over 12 months.

Release Schedule Timeline

Sale Price Allocated Supply TGE Unlock 1
Mar, 24
2
Apr, 24
3
May, 24
4
Jun, 24
5
Jul, 24
6
Aug, 24
7
Sep, 24
8
Oct, 24
9
Nov, 24
10
Dec, 24
11
Jan, 25
12
Feb, 25
13
Mar, 25
14
Apr, 25
15
May, 25
16
Jun, 25
17
Jul, 25
18
Aug, 25
19
Sep, 25
20
Oct, 25
21
Nov, 25
22
Dec, 25
23
Jan, 26
24
Feb, 26
25
Mar, 26
26
Apr, 26
27
May, 26
28
Jun, 26
29
Jul, 26
30
Aug, 26
31
Sep, 26
32
Oct, 26
33
Nov, 26
34
Dec, 26
35
Jan, 27
36
Feb, 27
37
Mar, 27
38
Apr, 27
39
May, 27
40
Jun, 27
41
Jul, 27
42
Aug, 27
43
Sep, 27
44
Oct, 27
45
Nov, 27
CoinList ICO $0.05 8% 10% Monthly Vesting - 1 year
Investors (Post-seed) $0 8.2% 4.17% Monthly Vesting - 2 years
Investors (Seed) $0 8.5% 25% CLIFF Monthly Vesting - 3 years
Team & Contributors $0 15.3% 2.78% Monthly Vesting - 3 years
Community $0 60% -

* TGE Unlock Percentage is relative to Allocated Supply, e.g. TGE 20% with 5% Allocation is 1% from total tokens unlocked at TGE