Agoric BLD
Rank: #567

A Proof-of-Stake chain utilizing secure JavaScript smart contracts to rapidly build and deploy DeFi.

Agoric price
$0.1088
24h:
11.43%
7d:
n/a

Overview

Market Cap
Current: $71.6M
Fully Dilluted: $116.7M
Supply
Circulating:
657,928,365
Total:
1,073,101,297
Trade Volume
24h:
$227,579
All Time High Price
$0.7512
From ATH:-85.5%
To ATH: +590%

* For a token before Listing (TGE), the Initial Circulating Supply, Initial Market Cap and Fully Dilluted Market Cap are only approximate estimations

Token Sales

ICO Option 1 - 29 Dec 21
Price
$0.8
ROI
0.14x
ATH ROI
0.94x
Min / Max Personal Cap
$100 / $1000
Raised
$36,000,000
Tokens For Sale
45,000,000
Vesting Schedule
33% of Tokens unlock 6 months after the sale date on / around July 1, 2022, followed by a 12 month linear release for the other 67% of Tokens. Note - locked tokens may be staked. BLD tokens received from staking are unlocked.
ICO Option 2 - 29 Dec 21
Price
$0.65
ROI
0.17x
ATH ROI
1.16x
Min / Max Personal Cap
$100 / $1000
Raised
$16,250,000
Tokens For Sale
25,000,000
Vesting Schedule
Tokens unlock on / around November 1, 2022, followed by a 12 month linear release. Note - locked tokens may be staked. BLD tokens received from staking are unlocked.

Unlock Schedule

Release Schedule Timeline

Sale Price Allocated Supply TGE Unlock 1
Jan, 22
2
Feb, 22
3
Mar, 22
4
Apr, 22
5
May, 22
6
Jun, 22
7
Jul, 22
8
Aug, 22
9
Sep, 22
10
Oct, 22
11
Nov, 22
12
Dec, 22
13
Jan, 23
14
Feb, 23
15
Mar, 23
16
Apr, 23
17
May, 23
18
Jun, 23
19
Jul, 23
20
Aug, 23
21
Sep, 23
22
Oct, 23
23
Nov, 23
24
Dec, 23
25
Jan, 24
26
Feb, 24
27
Mar, 24
28
Apr, 24
29
May, 24
30
Jun, 24
31
Jul, 24
32
Aug, 24
33
Sep, 24
34
Oct, 24
35
Nov, 24
36
Dec, 24
37
Jan, 25
38
Feb, 25
39
Mar, 25
40
Apr, 25
41
May, 25
42
Jun, 25
43
Jul, 25
44
Aug, 25
45
Sep, 25
46
Oct, 25
47
Nov, 25
48
Dec, 25
CoinList ICO - Option 2 $0.65 2.5% - CLIFF Monthly Vesting - 1 year
Private Sales - 2 year lockup $0 8.6% - CLIFF Linear Vesting - 1 year
Private Sales - 4 year lockup $0 3.9% - CLIFF Linear Vesting - 3 years
Network Decentralization $0 17% 100%
Foundation $0 12.5% 100%
Community & Ecosystem $0 5.5% 100%
Core Contributors $0 18.6% - CLIFF Linear Vesting - 1 year
Advisors $0 3% - CLIFF Linear Vesting - 1 year
Early Backers $0 11.4% - CLIFF Linear Vesting - 1 year
Operations $0 12.5% 100%
CoinList ICO - Option 1 $0.8 4.5% 33% CLIFF Monthly Vesting - 1 year

* TGE Unlock Percentage is relative to Allocated Supply, e.g. TGE 20% with 5% Allocation is 1% from total tokens unlocked at TGE

Moonsheet

ROI
Price
Market Cap
100X
$72.50
$47.7B
50X
$36.25
$23.8B
30X
$21.75
$14.3B
20X
$14.50
$9.5B
10X
$7.25
$4.7B
5X
$3.63
$2.3B
4X
$2.90
$1.9B
3X
$2.18
$1.4B
2X
$1.45
$954.5M
1X
$0.7250
$477.2M